Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Listen when,

All of this around us will fall over.   

  I
find myself sitting, with an odd sense of peace. Frigid air from the bedside window chills the tips of my feet, and will soon, slowly, bite my ankles. The TV plays some new, police drama, the voices cancelled out by the sound of sweet, sweet, music in ear-bud form. The body slows while the music flows, simply how it goes. I choose to write now, because something truly profound has occurred, the next page, a step forward, an emergence from shelter. I am happy. My heart is light, the mood is crisp . I choose to feel this now, after an intense moment of inner peace. The song slowly resonates in my head, echoing, to the souls of my feet. (Nice lil' play on words.)

 I close my eyes and breath deep, slowly absorbing the message.

 
Woah, Life. Familar phrase? It should be.

                                       

                                                    I'll tell you what we're gonna do.




Happiest Regards,



JD

No comments:

Post a Comment